Rooftop Crate Quick Release Mounts
- Fast NZ Wide Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Easily secure and remove your BUSH Rooftop Crate to your vehicles roof racks/roof platform with our Quick Release Mounting System. Two heavy duty mounts that secure to each end of your Rooftop Crate with heavy duty, lockable quick release latches.
The perfect solution if you are pulling your Rooftop Crate off the roof of your vehicle often.
Only compatible with the BUSH Rooftop Crate Range of storage cases.
Salt & Weather Resistant
Lockable Quick Release Latches
Mounts To a Wide Range of Roof Racks
Fitment: Available for 80L & 125L Rooftop Crates.
Material: Mannex Powder Coated 3mm Zinc Treated Steel
Mounting Hardware: Comes with Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel fitting kit to attach panel to a wide range of roof racks & roof platforms. Please see "Rack & Platform Compatibility" tab below for more.
The Rooftop Crate Quick Release Mounts come with the following Universal Attachment Kit:
- M8x20 T-Bolts x4: perfect for attaching to most roof rack or platform bars that feature a "T-Slot" attachment groove on the upper side.
- M8x20 Bolts x4: perfect for attaching to roof rack bars that take an M8/13mm head bolt in their attachment slot. E.g. Front Runner load bars.
- M8x50 Bolts x8 & Generic Mounting Brackets: used if your roof racks do not feature a "T-Slot" or Attachement channel on top, and rather than to secure to the top of your rack, you require to clamp around the roof rack bar.
- M8 Nylock Nuts & Washers x4
This Universal Attachment Kit will fit with the Quick Release Mounts directly to the following roof rack models:
- Rhino Rack: Vortex Bar or Pioneer Platform (for heavy duty bar models, specific hardware will need to be sourced from Rhino Rack)
- Thule: Wingbar or Probar
- Prorack: Aero Through (for heavy duty bar models, specific hardware will need to be sourced from Prorack)
- Yakima: Aero Bar, LockNLoad Trim HD Bar or LockNLoad Platform (for heavy duty bar models, specific hardware will need to be sourced from Yakima)
- Front Runner: All Load Bar Models (for Front Runner Slimline II Platforms, a Slimline II Adaptor Kit is required).
And any other roof rack bar that features a "T-Slot" attachment channel on the upper side of the bar that accepts T-Bolts or 13mm bolt heads.
For other models of roof racks that do not feature a "T-Slot attachment channel, the supplied M8x50 Bolts x8 & Generic Mounting Brackets allow you to clamp around the roof rack.
Roof racks, roof platforms, ute tray racks and other accessories can also be custom drilled to accept the Side Stacker and mounted with M8 hardware (custom length M8 bolts may need to be purchased depending on your setup).
For mounting to Roof Racks / Load Bars / Roof Platforms WITH T-Slot Attachment - Spacing between your two Roof Rack T-Slots needs to be:
- 80L Rooftop Crate: 950mm (min) - 1240mm (max)
- 125L Rooftop Crate: 965mm (min) - 1240 (max)
For mounting to Roof Racks / Load Bars WITHOUT T-Slot Attachment (utilising supplied generic brackets to clamp around roof racks) - Spacing between your two Roof Rack bars (centre to centre) needs to be:
- 80L Rooftop Crate: 1050mm (min) - 1130mm (max)
- 125L Rooftop Crate: 1070mm (min) - 1140 (max)
For mounting to Roof Platforms with a raised outer rail (e.g. Front Runner Slimline II) - Spacing between your outer rails needs to be:
- 80L Rooftop Crate: 1390mm (min)
- 125L Rooftop Crate: 1420 (min)
- All orders are shipped out within 48 hours from our Auckland based workshop.
- Tracked, fast, NZ wide courier service.
- For more shipping information, head here.